Sunday, August 20, 2017

I love peaches!



Peaches have been my favorite fruit since I was a little girl. There is something cute and just pretty about them. I love their color and of course their juicy taste. August is National Peach Month and what better way to celebrate than with delicious peach cobblers, done of course, in my very own way. Recently my group of co-workers attended a cooking class and we made delicious berry biscuit cobblers. I loved the idea of having individual mini cobblers. So I decided to make them but with my favorite fruit, peaches :) this recipe is a lot more simple than the cooking school one and with less ingredients, but just as delicious and gorgeous looking. 


For these recipe I used very few ingredients. 
- 2 cans of peaches
-1 tb spoon of ground cinnamon
-pinch of salt
-buttermilk to taste


Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Cut the slices of peaches into small cubes.


Add one table spoon of cinnamon. This is the amount of cinnamon that I used. But you can try it with less or more, depending on your preference. Add a pinch of salt to bring out all those flavors together.


Divide them into little oven resistible bowls. I have these mini bowls that are just adorable. I divided the the peaches into the 6 little bowls. 


One can of biscuits was just the right amount for my six bowls. Place one on each, brush them with buttermilk to taste.

 

And just like that, they are ready to go in the oven. Bake them at 350 degrees for about 15-17 minutes or until they are golden brown.

                         

I added these super cute "just peachy" toppers that I made with my beloved Cricut Machine. Don't they look gorgeous?
 

I was very inspired by this season's fruit and I put together this super cute peach theme set up to enjoy  these perfect desserts even more! I made a delicious peach tea that was the perfect partner for this Southern favorite. 


I also made these really cute berry boxes, yes with my Cricut Machine too! and put some yummy peach rings in them, they are perfect for the theme! and aren't they the absolute cutest?



One of the many things I have learned from my mom is to make Piรฑatas. So I made this adorable and just perfect mini peach piรฑata and I am in obsessed with it! 


Everything looked so pretty. The colors, the shape and the smell were the perfect combination. I look forward to trying this recipe with other delicious fruits. But peaches will remain my favorite forever :)















1 comment:

  1. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ love it!! Such a cute theme and everything looks delicious! ๐Ÿ˜‹

    ReplyDelete

WIKED, BEWARE, SPOOKY!!

My favorite holiday is here, I mean, Halloween pretty much begins as soon as summer is over am I rite? at least it does for me, and I kno...