Saturday, August 12, 2017

You are going to ROCK this year!!!



Yes, it is almost time to go back to school, sigh! I have to say I love summer and I am truly going to miss it. My son? well, he is exited and perfectly ready to go back to school! Could you sense the sarcasm in my last sentence? LOL!! of course he is not. He says he blinked and it was almost time to go back to school. From the first day of the school year until the very last day, I try my best to motivate him every day, especially on Sunday nights. I know school is not my son's favorite subject but I still wanted to make a little "celebration" for him and his cousins. (although Gabriel just can't put celebration and school together in the same sentence) I do my best to remind him that he is great and that he will have an incredible year no matter what. I am a firm believer that what we tell our children becomes their inner voice. And the way we make them feel about a situation is most likely how they will handle it. So let's make going back to school a little party!


My son is a Rock Star! thats what he is to me and I tell him every day! And this was the perfect theme for this going back to school party. 


I put together simple color coded going back to school kits with a easy but yummy snacks while we spend the afternoon arranging his back to school supplies. He loves his cousins Tony and Aline and of course they had to be part of this celebration. They got a little back to school kit too.


My oldest niece will be a senior this coming year and we couldn't be more exited for her. It is crazy how fast time flies by. Good luck on your last year of High School my beautiful baby!!


My nephew Anthony a.k.a Tony is also now an official 5th grader. He is my son's age and they have been best friends since they were born. Pretty much! He is such a bright little boy and I have no doubt that he is going to rock 5th grade!


I love my Cricut machine! It comes super handy when I put little projects together. It is one of the protagonists of most of my set ups for any kind of party. In this occasion I used it to create the names for each of the kits and also cute little music shape and label that make even a simple bottle of water look colorful and festive.

I think this Rock theme is just so colorful and full of joy. It gets you in the party mood instantly! 



It doesn't matter if the plans we have are not our favorite what is important is that we find a way to enjoy each moment of our lives. One day we will look back and think of these days as special memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WIKED, BEWARE, SPOOKY!!

My favorite holiday is here, I mean, Halloween pretty much begins as soon as summer is over am I rite? at least it does for me, and I kno...